Monday, October 31, 2011

New Largest Solar Field

When people talk to me about alternative energies, I always love the idea of solar energy. The sun is such a powerful ball of energy, it seems crazy not to harness it. Thats why I got excited when I read this article: http://techcrunch.com/2011/10/14/ge-to-build-largest-u-s-solar-factory-in-colorado/

So the deal is, GE is going to build a solar field around Denver. Its going to power 80000 homes!!!!! I have been to Denver. The thing is, Denver the city is surrounded by the foot hills. When you go into the hills and look down at the city, you can see all the smog from pollution and it makes you really sad.

I also think solar fields look really nice. They seem futureristic and calming. I can't wait to see a huge field of never ending solar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment