Monday, November 14, 2011

GM Announces All-Electric Chevy Spark EV, Plus New Concept Car Chevy EN-V

So this article is kinda old, but back in October chevy released a purely electric car! I always am interested in all electric cars. I love looking into the specs and seeing if it compares to normal gas powered cars. The spark, looks like a normal small chevy car, kinda like the aveo. Unfortunately, this car wont be released until 2013 and will only be available in small quantities.

During the same press released, they released a new concept car. I am sick and tired of car companies releasing "futuristic" designs for cars. I dont think people are "ready" for these design, and all the happens is that people laugh at the cars. Don't get me wrong, I would love to drive this car, but I just think the general population is not ready... It just creates a humouristic effect on electric cars.


I mean look at this car! Or is it a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment